Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why this blog exists.

If your like me... your tired of all the negative garbage out there on the internet about people, candidates, companies and causes.  I think the world just needs a little LUV!  So I am going to start blogging and reviewing companies, causes, etc in an honest light but always with a positive spin.  I sort of just snapped today when I got an email about something called the "Bash Back" organization.  Apparently this group of people are attacking churches around the country in an attempt to get churches to accept gay and lesbian people.  So the group of people that have been preaching tolerance, acceptance and love have turned into the hate mongers.  This is so disheartening.  Two wrongs don't make a right people!!!  Figure it out already.  SO  that's why I'm taking the time to post some honest and honestly positive reviews.

No comments: